Ocean of Love and Mercy

Ocean of Love and Mercy
one of my watercolors from the 80's

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Animal Cruelty

My daughter Holli told me about this vivid dream she had a while back and I just have to share it with her permission.  she is going to draw it on her computer when she gets a little time, but I will just tell you the story now.  She is an strong animal rights activist so this is a great story and shows how sincere her love for these little souls is.

"I dreamed I was a court recorder and all the victims and people in court were animals with wings.  The judge was also an animal with wings.
The defendant was a human male who had treated the plaintiff, an animal with wings, very cruelly in it's life.
All of the jury and people attending had been victims that had suffered terrible abuse and many had been maimed.
The verdict was given and he was sentenced to return on earth as an animal given to a cruel owner."


I don't know about you all out there, but this gave me shivers.  I can barely stand to think about a poor animal being treated so badly.  It saddens me so much.

Please be careful how you treat our animal friends.  They are there for us to teach us love, not to be abused.
Love them and also your fellow human beings and treat each like you would like  to be treated.
Thanks for listening.

Lorena/Cami

4 comments:

  1. Oh,what a story! Animal cruelty is a sad reflection on humanity. Just verdict but is this another cycle of abuse?? Going to have another cup of coffee and contemplate! Thank you for sharing Cami. Scooby-Doo is cuddled up next to my thigh and says "Thank You!" from her animal friends for your caring. :)
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cycle stops when the abuser awakes his/her consciousness to the wrong doing and corrects his/her actions in that life time. Otherwise it will repeat over and over again till the lesson is learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Tom, it wasn't the video I wanted to post.
    love ya.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete